In a world of endless stimulation,
we are a definitive nod to the subtle things.
It’s morning coffee from your private balcony and a ride to the East Cape’s shores before courtyard cocktails with friends at twilight.
It’s sun-drenched yoga followed by farm-grown breakfast and a dip in your plunge pool. It’s a serene day spent exploring our mango groves, capped by an exquisite meal at our restaurant and a fire-pit nightcap.
It is the co-mingling of world-class amenities with lush natural beauty - the splendor of indulging or doing nothing at all.
Now you can call it home, too.
"ACRE was born out of the belief that a certain segment of people are in search of a different vacation experience;
something smaller, bespoke and experiential. Our first foray into home ownership follows this same philosophy.
ACRE Villas have been designed with the ultimate relaxation in mind. Our indoor-outdoor spaces feature high-end finishes and sustainable construction, villas built with minimal environmental impact."
- Exotic treehouse hotel; Winner of “Sexiest New Hotel” at LE Miami. Voted first place out of over 500 entries.
- Renowned Acre organic farm to table restaurant.
- ACRE Cocktail Bar - sister operation of Vancouver’s highly acclaimed Keefer Bar.
- Zero edge solar heated pool with full-service pool bar.
- Oasis massage and body treatments.
- Room service, daily maid and concierge services.
- Daily yoga and movement.
- Yard games: pickle-ball, bocce, ping pong.
- Future amenities: ACRE beach club, outdoor fitness zone, pickleball court, open-air lounge, ACRE Academy (art, music, movement and seminar space), one-mile jogging and bike path, Temazcal- traditional Mexican ceremonial steam / purification experience.
Fractional ownership at ACRE is a best-of-both-worlds scenario,
providing the perks of a vacation home without the responsibility of a property that sits unused for a stretch of time.
Statistics show most people seldom spend more than a few weeks each year in a vacation home, and managing your property from a distance can be time consuming.
By splitting up each villa, the barrier to entry is significantly lowered, making the dream of owning a luxury private residence with hotel amenities an accessible reality. Villas are used more efficiently, spare nights can be gifted or rented out as a revenue source, and we oversee all management details for the property.
The next generation of Acre Villas was designed in collaboration with Hector Esrawe and Esrawe Studio. This will result in a community that reflects a vision that integrates nature and hospitality in a holistic way, a vision that understands the relation of food, land, sustainability, and leisure as ingredients for a unique and sophisticated experience.
Learn more about Hector Esrawe here.